In our last article, we talked about the different ways teachers can help support a culture of cybersecurity in their classrooms. Building upon that post, we decided to help out by providing a ultimate list of resources that teachers can use to help plan cyber security educational programs for their students.
Check them out:
Resources for Teachers
- Microsoft Let’s Talk Online Safety With Kids Download
- NetCetera Booklet – a guide written to help parents, teachers, and other adults talk about online security with kids.
- Cyber Safety Rules & The “Tech Talk”
- Web Banners and Social Media Messages to Promote for your school
- FTC Guide for Talking to Kids about Online Security
- Digiducks Big Decision
- Faux Paw the Techno Cat: Book and Video Series
- K-2 Class Exercises & Activities
- BrainPoP: Internet Safety Lesson Plan: Create a Game
Pre-Teen & Middle School Kids
- FTC Heads Up Booklet – a guide written and designed for kids 8-12.
- Living Life Online – Interactive guide teaching kids 8-12 how to be good digital citizens
- FBI Safe Online Surfing Games for grades 3-8 Students
- FTC Security Plaza Online Educational Game Center
- Sharing Information Online Lesson Plan: The Share Jumper Game
- Pre-Teen Online Safety Quiz
- C-SAVE Class Exercises & Activities
Have additional resources to add to this list?
Let us know!